Template Letter – Write To Your Government Representatives
I am writing to you on an issue that is currently affecting hundreds of thousands of lives in mainland China.
For well over a decade the Chinese Communist regime has been systematically killing its prisoners of conscience in order to supply its vast (and lucrative) organ transplantation industry.
New evidence and figures derived from primary Chinese sources are now uncovering the full nature and scale of these deplorable practices, which amount to crimes against humanity.
The organisation End Organ Pillaging is at the forefront of raising awareness of the genocide. I urge you to read their latest report on the matter: endtransplantabuse.org/an-update
PLEASE do not turn a blind eye to this. Chinese victims and their loved ones have no access to justice in their own country.
Would you be willing to support legislative efforts?
These are some of the ways you can help:
1. Advocate for an international investigation into organ transplant abuse in China.
2. Condemn organ transplant abuse in China through moving a motion endorsing a resolution similar to US House Resolution 343 and the European Parliament Resolution (2013).
3. Propose visa requirements that ban entry into the country of those complicit in organ transplant abuse.
4. Propose legislation to prohibit organ tourism to China from our country (As Spain, Israel, Taiwan have done recently).
5. Request a system of compulsory reporting for citizens returning home after undertaking transplant tourism.
6. Introduce extra territorial legislation penalizing complicity in organ transplant abuse, no matter where it occurs.
7. Ask the Government to sign on to the Council of Europe treaty on organ trafficking.
If you require any more information or would like to discuss the matter further then please don’t hesitate to contact me.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.