Execution by Organ Harvesting: A discussion on China’s crimes against humanity
On Thursday, April 7th, VOC and ETAC co-hosted an online event with top China experts Matthew Robertson and Dr Jacob Lavee who presented on their groundbreaking paper published in the American Journal of Transplantation.
- Ambassador Andrew Bremberg (moderator), President and CEO, Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation
- Teng Biao, Pozen Visiting Professor, University of Chicago and President, China Against the Death Penalty
- Susie Hughes, Executive Director, The International Coalition to End Transplant Abuse in China
- Dr. Jacob Lavee, Director, Heart Transplantation Unit at the Sheba Medical Centre in Israel and Co-Founder, Doctors Against Forced Organ Harvesting
- Matthew P. Robertson, China Studies Fellow, Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation