Professor Russell Strong is a world-renowned transplant surgeon who pioneered liver transplant techniques that are now used around the world, saving countless lives.
Throughout his distinguished career, he noticed a strange refusal by Chinese institutions and trainee doctors to commit to abstaining from organ harvesting. Ultimately Professor Strong fears that his techniques and his profession are being appropriated into the immoral organ harvesting market in China.
He also believes that his profession is remaining silent and complicit with the Chinese regime, and has therefore called for countries in the West to place a form of ‘sanction’ on China by refusing to train their surgeons unless they can demonstrate a stand against organ harvesting.
The audio versions also can be found on the following Discernable channels:
- Breaker: https://www.breaker.audio/it-is-discernable
- Google Podcasts: https://www.google.com/podcasts?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy8xNWYyYzcwOC9wb2RjYXN0L3Jzcw==
- Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/it-is-discernable/id1503304852?uo=4
- Overcast: https://overcast.fm/itunes1503304852/it-is-discernable
- Pocket Casts: https://pca.st/x4uyb5yg
- Radio Public: https://radiopublic.com/it-is-discernable-G3OKBV
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/3FpMdU7Fz2MU2ryx9rHFqt