On October 27, 2021, the conference “China – Forced Organ Harvesting and the Chinese Communist Party” took place at The Press Club in Brussels, Europe.
The conference heard and discussed evidence of forced organ harvesting in China, under the auspices of the Chinese Communist Party.
- Peter van Dalen MEP: Member of the European Parliament Subcommittee on Human Rights and co-chair of the Parliament’s Intergroup on Freedom of Religion or Belief and Religious Tolerance
- Edward McMillan-Scott: Former Vice-President of the European Parliament
- Hamid Sabi: Counsel to the China Tribunal
- David Matas: Prominent international human rights lawyer and co-author of ‘Bloody Harvest: Organ Harvesting of Falun Gong Practitioners in China’ and Co-founder, International Coalition to End Transplant Abuse in China (ETAC)
- Harold King: Deputy Director of DAFOH (Doctors Against Forced Organ Harvesting)
- KaYan Wong: Spokesperson for Falun Gong in Holland
- Manel Msalmi: International affairs advisor of MEP Fulvio Martusciello
- Andy Vermaut: Journalist and human rights advocate
This conference was organised by Andy Vermaut and Gary Cartwright, publishing editor of the London-based media EU Today and was moderated by Nico Bijnens, president of Falun Gong Association Belgium.