NGO Pledge Campaign Kit
Thank you for partnering with ETAC, VOC and China Aid on the #NotFromChina Pledge to help stop #MurderforOrgans in China.
How You Can Support
1. Send us
– Your logo to be displayed on the Pledge Campaign page to show your support.
– A photo of someone from your organisation to post on the ‘Who took the pledge’ carousel on the pledge page. (we’ll insert into the design, sample top right)
– A comment from someone in your organisation about the organ harvesting issue or the pledge. We’ll create a design for social media. We’ll send it to you and also post it ourselves. (sample on right)
2. Take the Pledge yourself and ask your colleagues to take it too. www.endtransplantabuse.org/pledge
3. Promote the Pledge on social media
– Arrange an ‘I/We took the Pledge’ card for your organisation leadership and share on social media. Tag us and #notfromChina #murderfororgans and we’ll share.
(See below for Pledge card images and Canva template OR we can create for you)
– Post the Pledge promotion graphics regularly (scroll down to view/download) and encourage your members and staff to take the pledge.
– Post about organ harvesting on your social media regularly to raise awareness and promote the pledge. Choose the post designs you like from this page – we regularly add new designs. https://endtransplantabuse.org/social-media-content
You are welcome to add your logo to the designs. Tag us so we can share and like your posts. @endtransplantabuse (on Twitter @ETAC_global).
Let us know if you would like to receive these posts in a weekly email so your social media manager can easily keep up to date with new posts and select the ones you’d like to share. (You can add your organisation’s logo to the designs)
– Tell us your ideas! We hope you’ll share your expertise to help improve the campaign. We need ideas for: reels/short videos, new ideas for what people can post when they take the pledge, ideas for twitter, ideas for students, and ideas for building the campaign.
– Make new post designs yourself! Tag us and the campaign and we’ll share.
– Receive Campaign Updates. We will keep Pledge Partners updated with the latest campaign news for you to share with your networks. We’ll also send you new campaign assets as they become available.