The information below is a compilation of the latest evidence available regarding forced organ harvesting in China.
We cannot guarantee that this list is conclusive, however we will endeavor to keep this list updated as often as possible.
Evidence from 2018 – 2020 of continuing forced organ harvesting in China
A. SHORT WAITING TIMES (indicating ready supply of organs)
1. NEW 2019/2020 WOIPFG investigation phone calls
The full reports are currently being translated into English.
Two English translations:
– 10 Jan, 2020: Surgeon Lu Guowei Here
– 2019 – 200 calls to over 100 Chinese hospitals: Waiting Times executive summary document. here
(raising further concerns that Uyghurs are now also becoming a major organ source)
2. Nov/Dec 2018 phone call investigations by WOIPFG indicate short wait times
From China Tribunal Judgment (Appendix 4) There are 19 (2018) telephone calls independently reviewed on this document.
Original audio links and English transcription (far right column) are included. Includes a phone call with Zheng Shusen indicating a 2 week availability – 3 Nov, 2018 (Liver) https://chinatribunal.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/PhoneCallsVerification_AcademicCommentators_15May.pdf
3. 2018 Undercover footage by Yu Ming submitted to the China Tribunal.
Video footage of transplant recipients in China who said they waited a short time (1 week/1month/6 months). One patient also explained how to approach the surgeon/director about a transplant and pay a red envelope. Billboards outside hospital promoting transplant expertise. Fees paid for looking for an organ source. (available privately upon request)
4. Concerns about the sources of organs for recent lung transplants for coronavirus.
-66 year old woman in First Affiliated Hospital of Medical School of Zhejiang University
(Propaganda video: https://twitter.com/CGTNOfficial/status/1234146379594960897)
Comments from experts:
“Hailing the lung transplants as a significant step in reducing mortality from COVID-19 indicates confidence in supply. As I understand it, a significant proportion of deaths from COVID_19 are related to respiratory failure, so they would need considerable numbers of lungs to be available in order to reduce mortality.” Prof Wendy Rogers
“What are the odds that just by chance a donor with a lung that matched the type needed by a patient with respiratory failure from COVID-19 should happen to die on the exact day the lung was needed and just happened to have volunteered to be an organ donor in a country where donation of organs is considered culturally unacceptable by most of the Chinese population? The fact that the medical professionals and government in China pretend that this series of coincidences is possible attests to the arrogance with which they have violated and continue to violate the ethical standards of the international transplant community shamelessly and with impunity.” Prof Maria Fiatarone Singh
B. 2019-20 REFERENCE IN PHONE CALLS TO ORGANS FROM FALUN GONG
1. 10 Jan, 2020: Surgeon Lu Guowei (see above)
2. 2019/2020 WOIPFG report currently being translated into English
3. Nov/Dec 2018 WOIPFG phone calls confirm FG organs
(From China Tribunal Judgment – Appendix 4) There are 19 (2018) telephone calls independently reviewed on this document.
Original audio links and English transcription (far right column) are included.
C. LATEST EVIDENCE OF FALUN GONG PRACTITIONERS BEING ‘ARRESTED’ AND BECOMING DISAPPEARED
1. Minghui website indicates there are still regular arrests in 2019 and 2020.
2. Comment by David Matas
“In my travels, I am constantly meeting people who just got out of detention and out of China who continue to talk about systematic blood testing and organization. To me this just more of the same. I have not recorded their information for the purpose of yet another report.” Dr David Matas
D. LATEST EVIDENCE OF UYGHURS POSSIBLY BEING KILLED FOR ORGANS
1. Statement by Professor Sidick regarding Uyghurs being harvested. (China Tribunal submission)
2. Testimonies of organ scans in detention currently being compiled.