June 2016 – US Joint Subcommittee Hearing “Organ Harvesting: An Examination of a Brutal Practice”
- Hearing Held by U.S. Foreign Affairs Committee
- Standing Committee on Foreign Affairs and International Development hearing
- Mr. Edward McMillan-Scott (ALDE), Vice-President of the European Parliament for Human Rights & Democracy and the Unrepresented Nations and People’s Organization (UNPO) convened a seminar on Religious Persecutions in China at the European Parliament in Brussels, Belgium.
December 2012 – US Congressional-Executive Commission on China Hearing “Falun Gong in China: Review and update”
- At the hearing, panels of experts on China and the Falun Gong spiritual movement reviewed the persecution of Falun Gong by the Chinese government and the Communist Party and updated members of the Commission and the general public on recent developments.
- Organ Harvesting of Religious and Political Dissidents by the Chinese Communist Party
- Organ harvesting of religious and political dissidents by the Chinese Communist Party