ETAC is honored to have been invited to participate in the below webinar hosted by the Committee on Present Danger: China.
Scroll down to view video
The practice of forcibly taking organs from prisoners of conscience as a means of punishment and to raise revenue for the government continues in China. This webinar brings together a panel of experts, investigators, witnesses on this issue of forced organ harvesting, to provide updates on related investigation and have discussions on global efforts to end the forced organ harvesting.
Hosting Organization: Committee on Present Danger: China （CPDC）
- Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation (VOC)
- International Coaltion to End Transplant Abuse in China (ETAC)
- World Organization to Investigate the Persecution of Falun Gong (WOIPFG)
Moderator： Frank Gaffney, Vice Chairman of CPDC
- Ambassador Andrew Bremberg, President, Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation
- Congressman Chris Smith (Invited)
- Congressman Scott Perry (Invited)
- Susie Hughes, Executive Director, End Transplant Abuse Coalition (ETAC)
- Ethan Gutmann, Senior Research Fellow in China Studies at the Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation
- Dr. Zhiyuan Wang (President of WOIPFG, Author of the new book: Irrefutable Evidence)
- Dr. Sean Lin, Communication Director, Falun Dafa Association in Washington DC
- Witness testimony of FOH in China