NEW Investigative Report
AN UPDATE TO ‘BLOODY HARVEST’ & ‘THE SLAUGHTER’
- Chapter One: Preliminaries
- Chapter Two: Individual Hospitals and Doctors
- Chapter Three: Approved Military Transplant Centre
- Chapter Four: Approved Civilian Transplant Centres
- Chapter Five: Approved Regional Transplant Centres
- Chapter Six: Other Types of Transplant Centre
- Chapter Seven: Volume Indicators
- Chapter Eight: Cover Up
- Chapter Nine: Findings from 164 Hospitals—Volume Drivers
- Chapter Ten: Exploring Total Volume of Kidney and Liver Transplants
- Chapter Eleven: A Crime
- Chapter Twelve: A State Crime
- Closing Comments
- APPENDIX I. Hospitals Known to Participate in THE Pilot Program for Performing Organ Transplants from Donations After Cardiac Death (DCD)
- APPENDIX II. Public Bed Count Data for Kidney and Liver Transplant Centers Approved by the Ministry of Health
The basis of the report is a meticulous examination of the transplant programs of hundreds of hospitals in China, drawing on media reports, official propaganda, medical journals, hospital websites and a vast amount of deleted websites found in archive. It analyzes hospital revenue, bed counts, bed utilization rates, surgical personnel, training programs, state funding and more.
VIDEO: Ethan Gutmann introduces a new report showing that the Chinese regime is performing 60,000 to 100,000 transplants per year as opposed to 10,000 per year (the Chinese claim).
This is an update to the following reports:
Bloody Harvest: Organ Harvesting of Falun Gong Practitioners in China
Falun Gong is a modern day spiritual/exercise movement which began in China in 1992 drawing on and combining ancient Chinese traditions. The Chinese Communist Party, alarmed at the growth of the movement and fearing for its own ideological supremacy banned the movement in 1999. Falun Gong practitioners were arrested in the hundreds of thousands and asked to recant. If they did not, they were tortured. If they still did not recant, they disappeared. Allegations surfaced in 2006 that the disappeared were being killed for their organs which were sold for large sums mostly to foreign transplant tourists. It is generally accepted that China kills prisoners for organs.
The Slaughter: Mass Killings, Organ Harvesting, and China’s Secret Solution to Its Dissident Problem
The inside story of China’s organ transplant business and its macabre connection with internment camps and killing fields for arrested dissidents, especially the adherents of Falun Gong. Mass murder is alive and well. That is the stark conclusion of this comprehensive investigation into the Chinese state’s secret program to get rid of political dissidents while profiting from the sale of their organs–in many cases to Western recipients. Based on interviews with top-ranking police officials and Chinese doctors who have killed prisoners on the operating table, veteran China analyst Ethan Gutmann has produced a riveting insider’s account–culminating in a death toll that will shock the world.