2016 Investigative Report
- The Report Concludes: The Chinese regime is performing 60,000 to 100,000 transplants per year (as opposed to the official Chinese claim of 10,000 per year).
- Primary organ source: Uyghurs, Tibetans, House Christians and primarily, Falun Gong practitioners.
- Evidence: hospital revenue, transplantation volumes, bed utilization rates, surgical personnel, training programs, state funding and more
- Sources: medical journals, hospital websites, media reports, deleted websites found in archive and others
- Organization: State institutions, hospitals and the transplant profession are carrying out the Chinese Communist Party’s directives
The Coalition Roundtable Series
- EPISODE ONE: Investigations & Reports (1/4)
- EPISODE TWO: Victims & Numbers (2/4)
- EPISODE THREE: Suppression by the Chinese Communist Party (3/4)
- EPISODE FOUR: Legislation & Advocacy (4/4)
The U.S. House of Representatives and the European Parliament have passed resolutions condemning the Government of China’s harvesting of organs from prisoners of conscience.
In light of these atrocities taking place in China, the governments of Israel, Spain, and Taiwan have passed laws restricting citizens from traveling to China to receive organs obtained from illicit sources.
Read recent media reports featuring forced organ harvesting in China.
- NEW YORK TIMES – Debate Flares Over China’s Inclusion at Vatican Organ Trafficking Meeting
- The BMJ – Journal Retracts Chinese Paper Because Transplanted Livers Couldn’t Be Traced
- THE GUARDIAN – Medical journal to retract paper after concerns organs came from the executed prisoners
- NEW YORK TIMES – Chinese Claim That World Accepts Its Organ Transplant System Is Rebutted
- ABC – Lateline Interview: Ethan Gutmann, human rights investigator
- CNN – China still harvesting organs from prisoners at a massive scale
- GLOBE & MAIL – Report alleges China killing thousands to harvest organs
Our GLOBAL ADVOCACY NETWORK coordinates the efforts of supporters around the world.
Connect with us and participate in a variety of initiatives to end forced organ harvesting in China.
SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGNS